As we at HyCom say "together we become stronger".
We will then be better prepared for tomorrow’s challenges. “See possibilities rather than limitations”. Increase the lifespan of machines and equipment, reduce the risk of emissions etc. See our overview of measures that save the environment and costs.
Regular brass maintenance / service on hydraulic equipment etc
- Be at the forefront of checking your own equipment
- Have a maintenance plan (intervals for own equipment)
- Carry out service and maintenance according to plan,
- Re-certification of Pressurized equipment
- Check / verify media/hydraulic oil with oil analysis
- Check, verify and remedy any leaks
- Use more biodegradable products
- Use Walform /Eo2Form, 2 step incision - rather than one step incision
- Automation and monitoring of hydraulic systems
- Frequency control
- Use variable and quiet pumps
- Offline filtering
What do you want to achieve for the environment?
- Increases the lifespan of machines and equipment
- Reduce the “Environmental Footprint”
- Reduce unwanted incidents, environmental emissions, and buy components for re-certification.
- Reduce the risk of emissions to nature, the sea, etc.,
- Reduce “Accidents” and subsequent improvements
- Reduces costs with destruction / scraping of old components and associated work
- Energy saving
- Less oil consumption, and cleaner oil
What do you want to achieve in saved costs?
- Reduce downtime and downtime
- Less need for new components
- Longer lifetime of machines and equipment
- Reduce the cost of unwanted incidents and environmental emissions.
- Reduces costs with new components and associated work
- Reduction in personnel costs
- Saved operating costs
- Reduction in environmental fees