We are looking for a workshop manager ready for exciting tasks.
As a workshop manager at HyCom, you will be responsible for the daily operations of the workshop, task delegation and follow-up. We require that you have good leadership skills and can delegate work and handle projects to maintain a good flow and structure in a busy day.
You will get
- Responsibility for the daily operations in the workshops
- Coordinate resources for the various projects together with the project department
- Ongoing reporting/ updating to the General Manager
- Participation in projects and improvement work
- Collaboration with all departments across the board
- Ensure that premises and equipment are maintained and taken care of
- Certificate of apprenticeship in mechanical subjects is an advantage
- Experience with personnel responsibility
- Good leadership skills
- Previous experience from industrial enterprise / workshop is an advantage
- Technical and mechanical insight
- Proficient in Norwegian and English, both orally and in writing
- Good cooperation skills
You must be sociable, solution-oriented, willing to put in a good effort and enjoy socializing with others.
We are looking for a skilled mechanic with work experience in industrial/maritime/oil & gas
Service of equipment for industry, oil&gas, marine and maritime sector. Some typical tasks will be:
- Pressure testing
- Repair, service and assembly
- You work as well alone as in a team.
- Possesses good working capacity
- Accurate and proactive
- You have a relevant trade certificate
- You have a certificate
Positive and consistently good mood, accurate, tidy and you have good cooperation skills. Service-minded. You like a little hectic day-to-day, and you are not easily “knocked off balance”. Proud contributor to a good working environment. The position may become permanent for the right person.